Ok, so I am a slacker...mostly because I lose track of days sometimes. Josh just asked me if I had written our blog for yesterday and I replied, "I thought you did." Yeah, that was the day before! Yesterday Josh made it to school! (YAY!!!) I had to go run errands and decided to ride the bus home because it was so cold and my back was hurting. Turns out, Josh came and got on the bus I was taking home. I had debated if I should walk or take the bus but I am glad that after changing my mind five times I finally decided that I would take the bus! Made my day to see him! We went home, relaxed for a little bit, had some lunch and decided we needed to go back to the store for a few things I hadn't gotten when I was out before. So we made up for the not walking home earlier. As far as my goals have been going...yeah, not so good. Usually after I have gone to work, come home and cooked dinner at like 7, I'm tired and don't want to deal with dishes and end up just going to bed. I really need to get on top of keeping the kitchen clean the way I like it. I did get some Holiday decorations up. I took some blocks my sister gave us to decorate with and wrapped them with 3 different wrapping papers and put ribbons and bows on them and hung them up. We decided that they didn't take up enough of the wall to feel balanced so I made a couple of wreaths and hung one on the wall and the other on the front door. Then I hung our stockings on the other side of the blocks. Looks pretty good if you ask me!
No comments:
Post a Comment