Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 2


So this is my second time writing this and the first one was humorless and made me out to be a Badass killing machine. when there is more to me. I hope this writing is more light hearted. Cause when you get right down to it I am an entertainer.

Today is December 2nd. Only 19 days until the end of the world. Today we are calling it a rest day / cheat day. On today I will explain where my belief lays in all of this. I am a Heathen. When your mom says you acting like heathens. she is saying that your unruly. Well for me and many others we would be Vikings. I am a viking. The basic belief is that you live so as to make your ancestors proud. I have family that served in the US Army and (cough) Navy. I also have family that served in the German Army in WWI and WWII. We have a proud warrior spirit to our family. I served in the US Army and worked as a Pro Wrestler. Baron Von Fox is my name. I am not the best but i am working at getting better. I have started changing my life many times and have not had a big support or help. I was always doing it by myself. Now I have Christina who is going to help me through this. She has things she wants to change about her life and where it is headed. She is of LDS faith and has a lot she wants to do still. Together we have promised that we will support the other one when it is too tough. we have promised that over the next 39 days we will not fail. We are instituting a "Meatless Monday,  Mean Salad"  day. I will also work on getting back on stage doing Stand Up comedy in these 39 days. These are the things that mean a lot to me, they are my foundation. Make the world laugh. Like the famous Red Skelton used to say, "My job on Earth is to be a clown and make people laugh. Thank you for letting me do my job tonight."



No comments:

Post a Comment