Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 6

Today was an interesting day. With my disability it makes it hard if not impossible for me to wake at what a normal person refers to as a normal time. At one point in time I told Christina, "that I was busy smoking a cigar with this fine gentleman next to me." Needless to say I need a lot of help in that area. But because of this I missed school. I HATE missing school. I woke up at 245 PM. my day was shot. did I get to work out? No. keeping my goal today was easy though. We did make up for it by going on a walk tonight and did some holiday shopping for my 3 kids. Gift Cards are awesome. ok all I am off to roll one. Heres to hoping that tomorrow is a better day

No comments:

Post a Comment