At the writing of this piece we have completed our first workout on day 5. What I am here to write about is December 4th 2012.
Being master of my domain is harder than I thought. Not only is there the "Seinfeld," aspect to it but there is the personal hygene portion to it. When the depression hits I don't do anything, No shower no, tooth hygiene no nothing, it sucks. Being Bipolar sucks..... I Love it. It has made me who I am. But like our guru has constantly told us, "If you fall get back up and do it again." Christina has been working hard too. she has gone to work today and kicked ass at that. she ops to walk to and from work instead of taking the bus so that she has that time to be with herself and loose herself in her thoughts but also to exercise in the form of walking. We both look forward to the workout ahead of us.
Namste!
No comments:
Post a Comment